Monday, July 5, 2010

Uptown Girls



Last weekend my family and I went to visit my Grandma in Connecticut. We went went shopping in Ridgefeild and we found this really cute boutique called Valery's. It had very affordable purses and jewelry. My Grandma bought me this bracelet (below).


Monday my mom and I took a girls day to Lancaster, PA to go fabric shopping. I got so much fabric for upcoming birthday's and Christmas, I just hope I can get most of my projects made before my summer break is over.

We went to so many great fabric stores and they all have much better prices than we have her in NJ. This store is the only one I remembered to take a picture of but it's called Zooks and it has almost all Amish women working there. We also went to a store called The Old Country Store, Bitty Kinna which was a beautiful store, and a few others whose names I can't remember.




1 comment:

  1. We were in PA a couple of weeks ago but I didn't go to Zook's. Went to the Old Country Store, Burkholder's and another one... of course I can't remember the name. That one and Burkholder's are not to be missed!

    ReplyDelete