Sunday, August 2, 2009

Put a ring on it


While putting away some of my wedding things I remembered I haven't shown you one of my own creations for my wedding. I had such a hard time finding a ring bearer pillow. I wanted something simple yet pretty in Ivory. All I could find were either Ivory with gold fixings or white with crazy amounts of lace and frill and all for a very hefty price. I decided to make my own. I got simple ivory silk fabric from Joanns and I was going to do my own beading design but I found this beautiful applique and added a pretty silver button for the center. The ribbon was what we used to close the favor bags. It came from JKM ribbons and trims (aunt Marsha's idea). Making my own ring bearer pillow was such a better and cheaper option.
You can find a really cute video of this song at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CU2JhYM8tY

2 comments:

  1. Jenny,

    Your pillow was beautiful! Thanks for the measurements - they were perfect!

    S.W.A.K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicer than anything you could have bought! Classy looking!

    ReplyDelete