Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What's in the bag.


Frenchy Bags



These frenchy bags are an Amy Butler pattern. The one to the left is the shoulder bag that I made as a gift. My fiance Jake helped me pick out the fabric. These bags are very simple and quick to make.
This one below was a handbag that I made for myself for fall. It has 6 pockets and plenty of space inside.



This cute little handbag to the left is one of my favorites. My mom helped me pick out the fabric ( she is great at that), it has trees with the cutest little blue birds on it. I also made this one as a gift for my sister in law who wont use anything but small purses. She loved the first bag I made and requested one for herself.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love that blue fabric with the little birdies. I bumped into that fabric in a catalog and plan on getting some myself for end of the year teachers gifts. I know, already thinking ahead!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny,

    Love the purses! Did I show you the one I made? Remind me next time. By the way, check out this adorable potholder tutorial at Freda's Hive:

    http://fredashive.blogspot.com/2009/01/doll-house-potholder-tutorial.html

    S.W.A.K.

    ReplyDelete