Sunday, September 4, 2011

There's a baby in there.

   You guessed it! Jake and I moved into our new house in Novemer and a month later we're pregnant. I know i've disappeared from the blogging world for a while, but i've been busy. I passed both my written and practical cosmetology exams and i'm happy to say i'm finally licensed.
  I have been so lucky with this pregnancy. No morning sickness or major complications so far, it's been great, but now i'm 38 1/2 weeks and ready to meet this little bundle of poop (and joy). I was supposed to be induced this week but different midwives = different opinions. Oh well! hopefully it won't be such a hard labor if I just go on my own. My family is amazing. I've had 3 baby showers and everyone has been so loving and supportive.

This is a picture of baby H's face at about 28 weeks?

Here I am at 37 weeks in the baby's room. I've done so many projects for this room, but there is too much to show in this one blog. That will have to come later.

Jake (my husband) and I, trying to take some creative photo's. Jake is so excited for this little one to come. He is great with kids and he's such a fun, crazy guy I think he's going to make a great father that will make me laugh and drive me crazy all in the same day.



Tomorrow is my birthday so let's pray that baby wants to share that special day with me.










1 comment:

  1. Look at the way my acquaintance Wesley Virgin's autobiography begins with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO.

    You see, Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to get everything they want.

    These are the EXACT same secrets tons of celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and elite business people used to become rich and successful.

    You probably know that you use less than 10% of your brain.

    That's really because the majority of your brain's power is UNTAPPED.

    Maybe this thought has even taken place IN YOUR very own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind 7 years back, while riding an unregistered, beat-up bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and $3.20 on his bank card.

    "I'm very fed up with going through life check to check! Why can't I become successful?"

    You've been a part of those those types of thoughts, ain't it right?

    Your own success story is going to be written. You just have to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    UNLOCK YOUR SECRET BRAINPOWER

    ReplyDelete