Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Bling!


Check out my newest obsession. These are rings made out of crystal and glass beads. At the top is a picture of the first thing I've ever made beading. I got the idea from a book I picked up at Joann Fabrics called Big Book of Crystal Beads by Creative Homeowner. The book is great it has instuctions on every project and difficulty levels. This ring was called the translucent ring but I picked colors of gold, green and tan. It was SO easy! this project only took about an hour and a half to make and I have been getting many compliments already.



My first order for a lookalike of the ring I made. I just whipped this up tonight in only an hour. It is not exactly the same as mine, if you notice the side stones are a little bit larger. The colors I chose for this one were black (per request) and pink. I just can't believe how easy and fun beading is.

No comments:

Post a Comment